K1stpierre

Foxface under the hat!!! The Hunger Games Characters under the Sorting Hat!!!

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which house should Foxface be under?

• Gryfindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

I went with Slytherin since I feel like she's mostly a self-centered charater. Not to mention, what she does is kind of like being a leader, as she makes sure everyone is where they need to be at in order to be on time.

I could see that. Slytherin would have been my second choice for her.

I'm going with the least likely hufflepuff. I know we think of Finnick as sexy, conceited, and naughty on the outside. However, on the inside he's always been a very loyal character to those he loves (mags and Annie. You could also say that he'd do anything for them hence maybe a gryfindor). He does what he does for Annie, is faithful to her and only thinks of her (kind of like peeta).

I agree with Numbers.

Katniss is a classic Gryffindor. Peeta is most definitely a Hufflepuff.

Gale definitely turned into a Slytherin in Mockingjay. Prim is Ravenclaw. Cinna is Ravenclaw. Johanna is Gryffindor. Finnick is Slytherin. 

Coin is so Slytherin it's unreal. Effie is a mixture between Hufflepuff and Slytherin, but I'd go with Hufflepuff. 

• Like 2

I agree with Numbers.

Katniss is a classic Gryffindor. Peeta is most definitely a Hufflepuff.

Gale definitely turned into a Slytherin in Mockingjay. Prim is Ravenclaw. Cinna is Ravenclaw. Johanna is Gryffindor. Finnick is Slytherin. 

Coin is so Slytherin it's unreal. Effie is a mixture between Hufflepuff and Slytherin, but I'd go with Hufflepuff. 

Not bad. Johanna is Slytherin though. Kind of shocked there is such a shortage of Gryffindors in THG. 

• Like 1