kayumanggi

Weekend Actuals (12.13 - 12.15) 73.7 M TH: TDOS

That is still estimate, right? Cause we only get official much later in the day. But that's good that studio estimate holds. So most likely a better Sun drop than us here thought.

That is still estimate, right? Cause we only get official much later in the day.But that's good that studio estimate holds. So most likely a better Sun drop than us here thought.

Gitesh uses "final".

Nikki is busy tweeting about The Black List. No box office. lol

Ray Subers ‏@raysubers 1m

Twenty years after becoming THE example for why the Oscars suck, Joseph Fiennes and Gwyneth Paltrow are back in SHAKESPEARE STILL IN LOVE!

Yup, read about this earlier today.. and my first reaction was "Why?". Absolutely no one has asked for a sequel, and the movie itself has become more of a pop culture punchline than anything in the past 15 years. This is somewhat like the sequel to "We are the world" which we got 20 years later.

I know CinemaScore is meaningless and polls the first day audience (basically die-hards) across 5 theater locations. But this was kinda shocking:

While most reviews suggest Smaug is a step up from An Unexpected Journey, audiences didn't necessarily agree: they awarded the movie an "A-" CinemaScore, which is off from the first movie's "A" score. 

Edited by grim22

lmao, Joseph Fiennes. I remember that guy.

Faded into obscurity.  But he and Heather Graham had one of if not the hottest sex scenes I've ever seen in a feature film. Whoa!

Edited by ECSTASY