LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

A lot of the people are attacking Hobbit because of LOTR and others because of splitting it into a trilogy. Also, I should have clarified my last point that WB's decision to split the movie is vindicated. 

I'm confused about that part. I thought LOTR was well loved. Is it because they love LOTR so much that they want the Hobbit to fail? Or is it because they hate LOTR because it's so well loved and want the Hobbit to fail? :D

Anchorman's number is confusing because some theaters started shows at 9PM and a bunch started at 12:01. There are also not a lot of comparisons for how it could perform. I won't judge its performance until the weekend. 

• Like 4

I'm confused about that part. I thought LOTR was well loved. Is it because they love LOTR so much that they want the Hobbit to fail? Or is it because they hate LOTR because it's so well loved and want the Hobbit to fail? :D

Both. 

• Founder / Operator

Of course it does. What makes The Hobbit so special that it gets people banned? I want equal treatment for all movies here! :lol:

That's oversimplifying things though. People get banned for breaking forum rules (excessive trolling included), not for liking or disliking a certain movie. ;)

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 2

That's oversimplifying things. People get banned for breaking the rules (excessive trolling included), not for liking or disliking a certain movie. ;)

Well okay then. But I'm keeping my eye on the situation.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1