LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

After parents have already shelled out $20+ for it the first time, then shelled out for Christmas gifts for the kids and family, gas for Christmas travel/plane tickets, food, bills, and Christmas cookies? I doubt it be too noticeable. 

Tangled benefitted from repeat viewings for sure. And Frozen came out closer to Christmas than Tangled and it's consistently pulling better holds. And if it plays through January too (which it will) I won't be surprised if it approaches Up's final total. 

• Like 1

Michael B. Jordan was amazing in it. It's one of my favorite movies of this year.

The speculation around Michael B. Jordan has made going into the Fantastic Four thread pretty much impossible. Every second post there seems to be "What if Black Panther was played by a white guy?"

• Like 1

Yeah, he was. Star making performance if there ever was one. He's a believable presence and it's pleasant to watch him work. Octavia Spencer, who's not in it that much, was great as well. Just wish they had given the movie a nice 110 minute runtime so we could've get to know these characters a little better. I didn't quite get the punch I wanted from the final 10 minutes.

Yeah, the dude has future in Hollywood if he doesn't fuck it up down the line.

Well what is the Anchorman number, good or bad? Reactions seem mixed and I don't know about these things.

Watching Skyfall btw. Deakins.  :wub: This movie in general.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Though I still think that the Bond girl here is really, really weak. It feels like they had to write in that character out of some obligation. 

Hmmm