baumer

Thurs #s AM2 5.1, DOS 5.0/Don't act like you're not impressed

I imagine you look like that cat, Tele is mr. Peter O'Toole and Jay Hollywood is Jeff. 

I am close to a cat. I barely move all day. I purr when I like something. I cough up balls of fur and most important, I shit in a hole buried in sand.

Ok... fine... Not all of that is true. I don't purr when I like something.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

I am close to a cat. I barely move all day. I purr when I like something. I cough up balls of fur and most important, I shit in a hole buried in sand.

Ok... fine... Not all of that is true. I don't purr when I like something.

But you like those big boots, right? 

Yeah, Numbers is basically always gonna be this:

Posted Image

I can finally sleep at night... Only I know how many times I asked myself where his name came from. Theories after theories... I tried a mathematical equation involving PI but I didn't succeed...

• Like 2

The problems begin with a contemporary framing sequence involving a mopey teen (Charlie Rowe) in a hoodie whining about how dinosaurs are dumb and gross and he’d rather be listening to loud rock ’n’ roll music, chewing bubblegum, or thinking about girls, instead of going on some lame archeological dig with his Uncle Zack (Karl Urban). Then a bird voiced by John Leguizamo shows up and tells the gloomy punk a story designed to illustrate the glory of the prehistoric era and reignite the young man’s long-lost love for dinosaurs.

What in the holy shit?

• Like 4

The problems begin with a contemporary framing sequence involving a mopey teen (Charlie Rowe) in a hoodie whining about how dinosaurs are dumb and gross and he’d rather be listening to loud rock ’n’ roll music, chewing bubblegum, or thinking about girls, instead of going on some lame archeological dig with his Uncle Zack (Karl Urban). Then a bird voiced by John Leguizamo shows up and tells the gloomy punk a story designed to illustrate the glory of the prehistoric era and reignite the young man’s long-lost love for dinosaurs.

What in the holy shit?

Walking for Dinosaurs?

I love it when movies throw things out from deep left field

• Like 1

Yeah, Numbers is basically always gonna be this:

Posted Image

He is the machine in Person of Interest. 

You could consider me an ISO from Tron Legacy that escaped into the real world. Now can you point me in the direction of Olivia Wilde we have some catching up to do. :ph34r:

• Like 1

You could consider me an ISO from Tron Legacy that escaped into the real world. Now can you point me in the direction of Olivia Wilde we have some catching up to do. :ph34r:

You will have to be Liam Neeson cool to get down with her. ISOs were created by this man.  :)

Posted Image

What in the holy shit?

Wait. That is the synopsis of Walking with Dinosaurs??? I guess we all know what was going on in the writers room

Posted Image

• Like 5