baumer

Thurs #s AM2 5.1, DOS 5.0/Don't act like you're not impressed

Updated the comparison charts for DOS and CF: http://accursedarachnid.wordpress.com

After this weekend, I will most likely be declaring winners and losers(unless something drastically different occurs).

• Like 1

I hope Walking With Dinosaurs breaks out, I love dinosaur movies.Anyway, after Noctis insulted me, I don't feel welcome on this board at all. So I don't feel like liking any of y'all posts.

No he didn't bruh. 

How do people envision me? I have a bad feeling about this.  :unsure:

I don't think it's actually us envisioning you as your avatar, it's more of a matter of association.

But I associate you with Lucario.  :P

Yeah he did, and it isn't the first time.

He was just stating that he didn't believe all you were saying about masturbation and besti.... something were just you trolling and not how you really felt. And to many of us in that thread it does feel like you are not serious about. 

No he didn't bruh. 

How do people envision me? I have a bad feeling about this.  :unsure:

Yeah he did, and it isn't the first time.

Guys, it's not particularly appropriate to talk about this here. First of all, one poster doesn't remotely begin to stand for the entire board, and secondly, allow the report process time to work.