CJohn

Ice Age 5: Collision Course (July 22, 2016)

Who wants to bet Frozen had something to do with this?

I'm surprised they didn't give it a christmas release.

Ice Age has either been released either in the Spring or Summer, a November or December release could work but I guess DWA probably has those dates. A fifth Ice Age was always going to happen, 

I'm hoping this is the final film as I think they've gone so far with the characters, I would like to see them reunite with the child from the first film, it is weird that we've not seen any humans since the first film.

^ I actually love that idea. Nice way to close things out. Unfortunately, as long as Ray Romano is still alive, they'll pump these out every 2-3 years.

My idea is that he's grown up and doesn't remember his experience as a baby but wants to prove his place in his tribe so decides to becomes a hunter and ends up reuniting with the Herd, not sure how they would be able to have him interact with them since they never spoke to humans unless they do some of magic so he can understand the animals.

Edited by Jonwo

Fun fact: My sister works for blue sky studios and she admits that nobody on the staff actually gives a rats ass about these movies at this point, and this is simply fox milking a franchise for all its worth.

Edited by Saintarcher
  • Like 3