filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

My dad's watching the Bears game. Every time I hear "DeShawn Jackson" I just think about Silver Linings Playbook :lol:

See BO related. SLP was a DOR film who has American Hustle out which made 19 million this weekend
  • Like 2

Since the Pittsburgh Steelers appeared in The Dark Knight Rises, and Miami Dolphins were featured prominently in Ace Venture, Baltimore is the setting for "The Wire" and San Diego is the setting for Anchorman and plays a role in Anchorman 2 which is out this week (now that that is out of the way, here goes)

The AFC Wildcard is the most interesting race currently. Next week all 4 teams basically need to win to get through (or all 4 teams lose and Baltimore qualifies). Most likely, the Dolphins will go through as they are against the Jets (who admittedly don't have a showbiz connection)

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

FYI my dick is bigger than yours.

My dick is bigger than Chris Nolan's. Is that enough to settle the argument? :lol:

Anyway, every post-Cars Pixar production (except TS3) made me think that Pixar was losing its touch little by little. Brave is the first that I didnt even want to watch ( and indeed I haven't seen and probably never will).

Edited by vc2002