filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Random story time: Today, at church, some people asked me if I had seen Hobbit 2 yet. My response was no, Anchorman 2 was more important on my list of movies to see, but I still plan on seeing Hobbit 2. The people I was talking to was shocked I'd see something so "inappropriate" as Anchorman 2. I promptly pointed out that Anchorman 2 is PG-13, the same as Hobbit 2, and that it was probably one of the funniest movies I've seen this year. I then left. :lol:

:)

1.  How did you know they were shocked at the inappropriateness.  Did they say that?

2.  Did you leave because of that or because it was over?

:)

1.  How did you know they were shocked at the inappropriateness.  Did they say that?

2.  Did you leave because of that or because it was over?

1. They weren't shocked at it being inappropriate; they were shocked that I, a regular attender of the church, would go see such an inappropiate movie.

2. I left because the group of four I was talking to quickly changed the subject to the Hobbit, which, since I haven't seen it, I had no interest in hearing.

• Like 1

1. They weren't shocked at it being inappropriate; they were shocked that I, a regular attender of the church, would go see such an inappropiate movie.2. I left because the group of four I was talking to quickly changed the subject to the Hobbit, which, since I haven't seen it, I had no interest in hearing.

So basically you need to see Smaug ASAP.
  • Like 1

Fixed it for you.  ;)

I love love Shady, but hearing the Indian Psychiatrist say DeSean Jackson cracks me up every time in SLP.

So excited for Silver Linings Playbook 2 next week with the Cowboys and Eagles playing again in week 17.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2