filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Why did Noctis get banned?

Noctis being Noctis. He has had so many opportunities over the years including on BOM to change yet he remains the same so he won't be missed by most users, only his buddies will miss him. 

• Like 3

I'm glad the NFL talk is back, but i do have a serious movie question real quick - what do you guys think are movies we are looking for for "Best Screenplay" noms? I can see American Hustle, and maybe Captain Phillips for best Adapted, and im sure 12 Years will get one, but what else? I'm guessing Wolf, Her? Philomena and Nebraska got GG nods, what else?

Edited by Jandrew

I swear, when I die, I want Schaub and Kubiak to be two of my pallbearers, so they can let me down one last time

I just read the Rockets are the only professional sports team in Houston to win a game since September
  • Like 2

Instructions Not Included is sold out at both times at a dollar theater-funny since I never saw it listed as sold out during its normal run.

Only other sold out showings I can find today are Hobbit and Frozen.

(interesting that Frozen is since it is freezing out, looks like a white Christmas!)

Instructions Not Included is sold out at both times at a dollar theater-funny since I never saw it listed as sold out during its normal run. Only other sold out showings I can find today are Hobbit and Frozen.(interesting that Frozen is since it is freezing out, looks like a white Christmas!)

It's normal run was insane. No one thought that first PTA was legit.