filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Yeah, Astros have been pathetic for about 4 years and Texans have lost 12 straight. <_< Rockets have been good so far this year but every SOB has been hurt on that team. Harden, Parsons, Lin, Beverly and Asik. I tell you this city is cursed, I was 8 the last time we won anything. :angry:

As a die hard Astros fan and someone that doesn't give a shit about the Texans, I'm ECSTATIC that the Astros had a better winning percentage than the Texans.

Going back to Cameron, True Lies is on the Esquire Network and it's still as fantastic as ever.

'I know what this is. This is an espresso machine. No wait, a sno cone maker'

Dat Jaime Lee Curtis scene ... was quite a shock to see that.

Arnold just sits in the shadows like a boss.

• Like 2

Going back to Cameron, True Lies is on the Esquire Network and it's still as fantastic as ever.'I know what this is. This is an espresso machine. No wait, a sno cone maker'

They make it all look so effortless. I love the camera movement when Arnold and Bill are in the 'Vette. I want my damn blu-ray!!
  • Like 1

They make it all look so effortless. I love the camera movement when Arnold and Bill are in the 'Vette.I want my damn blu-ray!!

I've been waiting for years. The fact that the only release is a shitty DVD back in 97 is SHAMEFUL.

I thought we were gonna get the goods after Avatar reintroduced us back to Cameron, but nope.

Edited by MrPink

So to sum up today's thread for those just joining us. We've discussed:*Noctis getting banned*Indiana Jones*Nolan vs Cameron*NFL*Women's Volleyball*And #ED wants to be cream filled

Also, sports teams sucking donkey balls in  Houston.

Also, sports teams sucking donkey balls in Houston.

Just you wait, Astros will be back in the mix in a couple of years. It just pisses me off that the Texans haven't done ANYTHING, and the city loves them. Astros were one of the most successful clubs for a very long time but now that their rebuilding, they may as well have the plague.