Impact

Best films of 2014

My Progress Report [bold are films that have came out]

Definites

Mandela: long walk to freedom (which I've already arranged to see opening day) [sAW]Last Vegas [sAW]August: Osage County [Didn't See, waiting for DVD]Mr Peabody And Sherman [sAW]the Lego Movie [sAW]The book thiefThe muppets most wantedCaptain America: TWSDivergentRio 2TASM 2The other womanMaleficentTHE FAULT IN OUR STARS (most anticipated)The purge 2DOTPOTAGuardians of the galaxyTHE INBETWEENERS MOVIE 2 (2nd most anticipated of the year)Planes 2Box trollsDolphin tale 2Book of lifeInterstellarNATIVITY 3HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 (3rd most anticipated)PaddingtonThe Hobbit 3Films I might want to see12 years a slave [sAW]The railway man [Didn't see cause of certificate and it was this or 12YAS but will catch on DVD]Grudge match [sAW]Jack Ryan [Didn't see cause no time and didn't look good]I, Frankenstein [Didn't see as it looks awful]Labor DayRobocop [seeing on Wednesday]Monuments men [seeing on Thursday]PompeiiNon-stopWelcome to yesterday300 2Grand. Budapest hotelGrace of MonacoNoahTranscendenceGodzillaX-men 2BlendedPudseyPeleEdge of tomorrowa million ways to die in the westTammyTransformers 4Jupiter ascendingHTTYD2Gone GirlThe equilazerPopeyesAlexander and terrible very bad dayThe maze runnerHorrible bosses 2Home/happy smekdayExodusGet santa

Seen not on either list

Frozen Sing-A-Long

[*]The LEGO Movie: 9.75/10 (A+) 

Most Anticipated of 2014 (includes anticipation rating) :

[*]Interstellar - 11/10

[*]Big Hero 6 - 10.5/10

[*]The Hobbit: There and Back Again - 10/10

[*]Mockingjay Part One - 10/10

[*]Guardians of the Galaxy - 10/10

[*]Dumb and Dumber To - 10/10

[*]Muppets Most Wanted - 10/10

[*]Maleficent - 9.75/10

[*]Godzilla - 9.5/10

[*]Heaven is For Real - 9.5/10

[*]Exodus - 9.25/10

[*]22 Jump Street - 9.25/10

[*]How to Train Your Dragon 2 - 9/10

[*]Transcendence - 9/10

[*]Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 8.75/10

[*]Non-Stop - 8.75/10

[*]Book of Life - 8.75/10 

[*]Inherent Vice - 8.5/10 

[*]Mr. Peabody and Sherman - 8.5/10 

[*]Jersey Boys - 8.5/10 

[*]Get on Up - 8.25/10

[*]Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 8.25/10 

[*]The Judge - 8/10

[*]Gone Girl - 8/10 

[*]Noah - 7.75/10 

1. The Wind Rises: A-

2. The Lego Movie: B

3. Non-Stop: B-

4. Ride Along: B-

5. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit: C+

6. That Awkward Moment: C+

7. Robocop: C

8. The Monuments Men: D

Eh, not looking so hot overall thus far  :mellow:

1. The Grand Budapest Hotel: A2. The Wind Rises: A-3. Veronica Mars: B+4. The Lego Movie: B5. Non-Stop: B-6. Mr. Peabody and Sherman: B-7. Muppets Most Wanted: B-8. Ride Along: B-9. Divergent: C+10. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit: C+11. That Awkward Moment: C+12. Robocop: C-13. Need For Speed: C-14. The Monuments Men: D

Edited by Sam

1.The LEGO Movie - A+2.About Last Night - B-3.Non-Stop - C+4.The Monuments Men - C+5.That Awkward Moment - C+6.God's Not Dead - C7.RoboCop - C8.300: Rise of An Empire - C-9.Ride Along - D+10.Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones - D- 11.Winter's Tale - FI haven't had the time to get to see the March movies I wanted to yet (Grand Budapest, Noah, The Muppets, Mr Peabody) I'll probably end up seeing two in theaters