Olive

Monday(12-23) numbers: Hobbit:DOS $7.82M, Frozen 7.24m, CF 2.28m

That's getting carried away.

I wouldn't rule it out completely. I don't see Wolf being too huge, and Frozen has the potential to best the Hobbit (which had a lower PTA yesterday) I admit that the odds are very slim, but anything can happen.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

My mum and I are watching Die Hard tomorrow morning to gear ourselves up for the day :D

Was at Century City for last minute shopping, walked over to Fox Plaza (aka Nakatomi Plaza) and got a picture just now. Weirdly enough, I wasn't the only person taking a picture there. The Die Hard fans seem to be out today :)
  • Like 2

Frozen could fall off a cliff after the holidays and still probably get close to $300m. Amazing run.

It won't fall off a cliff after the holidays over. It's not like it's a Christmas movie. It'll still play well until The Nut Job releases.

Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11
  • Like 1

My mum and I are watching Die Hard tomorrow morning to gear ourselves up for the day :D

I made the same offer to my parents but didn't get any takers. I don't get it. Nothing says Christmas like Die Hard.
  • Like 2

Wait.  

:huh:

Frozen increased?

:huh:

That's it!  I'm going to see what all the fuss is about.   #lastpersononearthwhohasntseenFrozen

I still need to see frozen :/

That my friends is why Frozen will have great legs into January.

We'll shame everyone until they see it.

• Like 2

I haven't seen Frozen either. Neither my wife or son have said anything about wanting to see it. They actually went to go see Madea Christmas as I was leaving for work, LOL. Gonna try and watch We're the Millers tonight since it's pretty slow so far.

• Like 2

I haven't seen Frozen either. Neither my wife or son have said anything about wanting to see it. They actually went to go see Madea Christmas as I was leaving for work, LOL.Gonna try and watch We're the Millers tonight since it's pretty slow so far.

Please don't. There are so many better movies to watch on Christmas Eve.

• Like 1

I haven't seen Frozen either. Neither my wife or son have said anything about wanting to see it. They actually went to go see Madea Christmas as I was leaving for work, LOL.

Gonna try and watch We're the Millers tonight since it's pretty slow so far.

Posted Image

Edited by Claire Holt
  • Like 2