lilmac

Tuesday numbers (12/24) - DOS - 5.25, FRZ - 4.78, AH - 2.9, AM2 - 2.8, SMB - 1.92

Frozen is running 20.5% ahead of Tangled's OD multiplier.  To finish ahead of DM2, it needs to close at 43%.  Over the last five days, it has shown a 1.5% jump on average from Tangled.  Still, it seems unlikely that it comes out of the holiday period close to 40%, but something to keep an eye on.

Catching Fire is now firmly pacing for the 2013 domestic crown and rising.  Today will obviously be the major test.

Don't worry, it was bound to happen. It's going to make 200M more WW than Thor 1, satisfactory result in the end.

Yeah i know.. But i was really banking on 650 mill WW and that required 206 ish mill DOM..going to be hard now

Well Merry Christmas to all of you cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol.

• Like 9

Well Merry Christmas to all of you cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol.

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass, Happy Hanukkah.

• Like 3

It still has dollar theater run after the holidays so around 205-206M finish.  ;)

I hope so druv.. If it had stayed in 1100 theater it would have been around 205 by new years..Now its more like 203

Last year CD openers grossed a total of 39 mill, that was three films, so just for fun, perhaps that will translate into this for the four openers:

Wolf:  13

Mitty:  11

Grudge:  9

Ronini:  7

• Like 2