iceroll

BOT's 36 Worst Films of All Time - Ceremony Complete! Master List on Page 1.

I'm very surprised (more like shocked and horrified) that MOS made this list at all, let alone at that rank. Yikes!  Sure it was a mediocre movie -  but among the worst of all time?  Yikes, again!

BOOOOOOOOO to those who voted for Citizen Kane and 2001! You hacks should be boiled in a vat of plum pudding.  Except for you Baumer, you get a pass [/brown-nosing mod].  Actually, I can understand how someone can find them overrated, but to consider them among the worst just seems weird. 

And how is it that New Moon is so low on the list?  It should switch places with ROTF, which deserves to be on the list in the worst way.  What’s wrong with you people!

Overall, this was a fun read.  Great idea and excellent job, Iceroll.  I look forward to participating in the next round, if there is one. 

In other news, if the Starbucks near you is selling the chestnut praline latte, buy it. YUMMY!

TF2 isn't one of the worst films ever in all fairness. Maybe one of the worst big budget blockbusters ever, but there are a crapload of small movies that are way worse.

It represents everything wrong with movies (and the moviegoing public) today. Fart jokes, unnecessary explosions, lots and lots of stupid exposition, awful dialogue.

Don't even get me started on the racism.

Transformers 2 was so bad, I didn't even bother with the third.

Edited by Saintarcher

....and yet, still not remotely the worst. (IMO) At least I had some sort of morbid fascination/curiosity while watching it, which is more than I can say for, say, VAN HELSING or GODZILLA '98 (two other blockbusters).

Maybe, it's still a bad movie.

Edited by Saintarcher
  • Like 1

So should I hold this again next year?  Would the people who felt scorned by this year's list actually participate next time?

You should definitely hold this again next year if you want to. I already see a few ways that I would like to change my list. I really didn't like Fargo, but after thinking about it, it's not one of the 36 worst films of all-time. Also, I want to try to get through 30 minutes of some films that I feel are truly bad so I don't have to put films like Rocky VI on my list.

I have no idea if the people who didn't vote but complained about the list will vote next year though. It's easy to complain about the lists of others. It's hard to open yourself up to getting criticized about your own list.

• Like 1

It represents everything wrong with movies (and the moviegoing public) today. Fart jokes, unnecessary explosions, lots and lots of stupid exposition, awful dialogue.

Don't even get me started on the racism.

Transformers 2 was so bad, I didn't even bother with the third.

Transformers 2 should have been nominated for best picture.  It's that good.

2001 and Citizen Kane WTF, this list is like something you would see on imdb or by a group of hipsters 

Boredom turns people off.  Citizen Kane makes my list and I've seen that film three times.  It's just worse than watching grass grow.

• Like 1