Greta Gerwig - Frances Ha

BEST DIRECTOR  
Ron Howard - Rush
Joss Whedon - Much Ado abt nothoing
Edgar Wright - The world's end
Steven Soderbergh - Side effects
JC Chandor - All is lost
Edited by Tauriel

LOL, Leyla, why do you hate Jonah Hill so much?  It's not because he's not handsome, right?  :P

lol its obvious

b/c he dared to take our man's supp actor spot ofc! (right?)

btw where is E? Daniel & Rush need her vote too! 

he was good in WOWS tho so nothing too personal :ph34r: (I love a lot of ugly ppl ;) with the exception of Cucumber)))) 

lol its obviousb/c he dared to take our man's supp actor spot ofc! (right?)btw where is E? Daniel & Rush need her vote too! he was good in WOWS tho so nothing too personal :ph34r: (I love a lot of ugly ppl ;) with the exception of Cucumber))))

But Hill is not the only one taking Bruhl's spot. There's Leto, Fassbender, Abdi, and Cooper. He was great in WOWS. Totally deserve it IMO. But yeah, shame about Bruhl, and the fact that he's considered as Supporting is just bullshit. Though if he has campaigned for Lead, wouldn't get in either with that strong field. So moot point really.Agree about Cucumber, lol.
  • Like 1

So, movies I am trying to squeeze in through Sunday:

The Butler

Short Term 12

The Spectacular Now

Nebraska

Depending on how late Gopher keeps things open on Monday, I might also be able to see Lone Survivor before the deadline.

Making Noon EST a hard deadline. Sorry Numbers, but this is the only way I can get these nominations out quick enough (my schedule is packed late Monday and Tuesday). 

Of those four films I'd recommend Short Term 12 (which I'd like to see get support) and Nebraska. 

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 1

Making Noon EST a hard deadline. Sorry Numbers, but this is the only way I can get these nominations out quick enough (my schedule is packed late Monday and Tuesday). 

Of those four films I'd recommend Short Term 12 (which I'd like to see get support) and Nebraska. 

Saw Nebraska in the afternoon and burned through 2/3 of ST12's DVD post-SAGs and catching the rest in the AM.

But Hill is not the only one taking Bruhl's spot. There's Leto, Fassbender, Abdi, and Cooper.He was great in WOWS. Totally deserve it IMO.But yeah, shame about Bruhl, and the fact that he's considered as Supporting is just bullshit. Though if he has campaigned for Lead, wouldn't get in either with that strong field. So moot point really.Agree about Cucumber, lol.

Imo Cooper Leto Fassy & Abdi were locked be4

obv we'll never know 4 sure 

but to hate on Hill is easier b/c how the hell he already has 2 noms & some acclaimed actors - 0

unfair BS 

imo :ph34r:

Cooper didnt deserve his nom either (haha I'll add him to the sig 4 the lulz  :lol: )

sent the list 

Edited by Tauriel

MOST IMPRESSIVE BOX OFFICE PERFORMANCE (5)Catching FireIronman 3GravityFrozenDespicable Me 2 MOST DISAPPOINTING BOX OFFICE PERFORMANCE (5)White House DownLone RangerAfter EarthSTIDEnders GameMachete Kills BEST TV SHOW- COMEDY (5)The OfficeInside Amy SchumerGirlsMindy ProjectParks and Recreation BEST TV SHOW- DRAMA (5) Breaking BadGame of ThronesOrphan BlackSons of AnarchyWalking Dead BEST SCORE (5)GravityHerFrozenSpring BreakersSTID BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY (5) GravityHerCatching FirePrisoners12 years a slave BEST VISUAL EFFECTS (5) Catching FireSTIDPacific Rimironman 3Gravity BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN (5) HerWolf of Wallstreetcatching Firespring breakersGravityBEST HORROR FEATURE (3) Youre nextthe conjuringevil deadBEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE (3) Blackfish BEST ANIMATED FEATURE (3) FrozenDespicable Me 2The CroodsBEST COMEDY (5) this is the endanchorman 2wolf of wallstreet the worlds endthe kings of summerBEST ENSEMBLE (5) herwolf of Wallstreetthis is the endanchorman 2American HustleBEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY (5) Hergravityshort term 12the kings of summerSpring Breakers BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY (5) Before Midnightwolf of wallstreetthis is the end12 years a slavecatching fire BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR (5) Sam Rockwell- way, way backJonah Hill-WOWSSteve Carell-Anchorman 2Daniel Bruhl-rushJames Franco- springbreakers BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS (5) margot robbie-wowsLupita whatever-12 years a slaveShailene Woodley- spectacular nowjennifer lawrence-american hustleamy adams-her BEST ACTOR (5) ethan hawke- before midnightleonardo dicaprio-wowsJoaquin Phoenix- hermichael b jordan-fruitvale stationtom hanks- captain phillips BEST ACTRESS (5) Julie delpy-before midnightsandra bullock-gravityjennifer lawrence-catching firesharni vinson-youre nextBrie larson- short term 12 BEST DIRECTOR (5) Richard LinklaterSpike JonezMartin ScorseseJJ AbramsRyan Coogler BEST PICTURE (10)1 . Before Midnight2. Her3. Gravity4. Wolf of Wallstreet5. Short Term 126. Catching Fire7. Star Trek into Darkness8. This is the End9. Frozen10. Fruitvale Station

• Like 1