Gopher

2014 BOX OFFICE AWARDS: Nomination Period Now OVER, Thanks For Participating

Here's mine:

Best thread1. HOT WOMEN (Preferably with faces) ***NSFW***2. Sum up an entire users set of posts in a few words3. Unpopular movie opinionsFunniest member1. Telemachos2. CoolioD13. Chewy4. dashrendar445. The StingrayMost valued member1. Telemachos2. ShawnMR3. Sam4. dashrendar445. baumerMost impressive box office performance1. Frozen2. Gravity3. Now You See Me4. The Conjuring5. We're the MillersMost disappointing box office performance1. Pacific Rim2. Ender's Game3. Don Jon4. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug5. Anchorman 2: The Legend ContinuesBest TV-show: ComedyN/ABest TV-show: DramaN/ABest score:Steve Price - GravityAbel Korzeniowski - Escape from TomorrowCliff Martinez, Skrillex - Spring BreakersThomas Newman - Saving Mr. BanksArcade Fire - HerBest cinematography:Emmanuel Lubezki - GravityBenoit Debie - Spring BreakersLinus Sandgren - American HustleShane Carruth - Upstream ColorGuillermo Navarro - Pacific RimBest visual effects:Pacific RimGravityEvil DeadWorld War ZThe Hunger Games: Catching FireBest production design:Pacific RimGravityThe ConjuringInsidious Chapter 2Spring BreakersBest horror feature:Dark SkiesInsidious Chapter 2The ConjuringKiss of the DamnedEvil DeadBest documentary:The Act of KillingBlackfishStories We TellBest animated feature:The CroodsMonsters UniversityDespicable Me 2Best comedy:Iron Man 3The HeatThis Is The EndThe Wolf of Wall StreetThe World's EndBest ensemble:This Is The EndThe Wolf of Wall StreetAmerican HustleSaving Mr. BanksThe Hunger Games: Catching FireBest original screenplay:Harmony Korine - Spring BreakersSpike Jonze - HerAsghar Farhadi - The PastSeth Rogen, Evan Goldberg - This Is The EndWoody Allen - Blue JasmineBest adapted screenplay:Richard Linklater, Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke - Before MidnightTerence Winter - The Wolf of Wall StreetDrew Pearce, Shane Black - Iron Man 3Simon Beaufoy, Michael deBruyn - The Hunger Games: Catching FireBilly Ray - Captain PhillipsBest supporting actor:Matthew McConaughey - The Wolf of Wall StreetDaniel Bruhl - RushJames Franco - Spring BreakersBarkhad Abdi - Captain PhillipsDanny McBride - This Is The EndBest supporting actress:Scarlett Johansson - HerJulia Roberts - August: Osage CountySally Hawkins - Blue JasmineMargot Robbie - The Wolf of Wall StreetJennifer Lawrence - American HustleBest actress:Cate Blanchett - Blue JasmineBerenice Bejo - The PastJennifer Lawrence - The Hunger Games: Catching FireJulia Louis Dreyfus - Enough SaidJulie Delpy - Before MidnightBest actor:Matthew McConaughey - Dallas Buyers ClubJoaquin Phoenix - HerAli Mossaffa - The PastTom Hanks - Captain PhillipsEthan Hawke - Before MidnightBest director:Richard Linklater - Before MidnightPaul Greengrass - Captain PhillipsMartin Scorsese - The Wolf of Wall StreetJoshua Oppenheimer - The Act of KillingAsghar Farhadi - The PastBest picture:10. Blue Jasmine9. Spring Breakers8. This Is The End7. Iron Man 36. The Past5. The Act of Killing4. The Wolf of Wall Street3. Gravity2. Before Midnight1. Captain Phillips

Not posting my nominations, but I will post how many nominations each nominated film got:

Nebraska- 7Prisoners- 612 Years a Slave- 5Gravity- 5Her- 5Upstream Color- 5Rush- 4Side Effects- 4Captain Phillips- 3The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug- 3Mud- 3Saving Mr. Banks- 3The Wolf of Wall Street- 3American Hustle- 2Before Midnight- 2Inside Llewyn Davis- 2Oblivion- 2Pain & Gain- 2The Bling Ring- 1Dead Man Down- 1Fruitvale Station- 1Man of Steel- 1Much Ado About Nothing- 1Short Term 12- 1Star Trek into Darkness- 1Trance- 1The Way, Way Back- 1

Snubbing the editing category was bad on my part. Next year I'll add that, sound, costume design. 

& foreign film & song pls ;)

If you're gonna hate on someone, hate on voters, not Hill.

I'll hate on both  :P

& thx everyone who's nominating our boy Daniel Bruhl! ;)  justice should be served!

Edited by Tauriel

Not posting my nominations, but I will post how many nominations each nominated film got:

Nebraska- 7Prisoners- 612 Years a Slave- 5Gravity- 5Her- 5Upstream Color- 5Rush- 4Side Effects- 4Captain Phillips- 3The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug- 3Mud- 3Saving Mr. Banks- 3The Wolf of Wall Street- 3American Hustle- 2Before Midnight- 2Inside Llewyn Davis- 2Oblivion- 2Pain & Gain- 2The Bling Ring- 1Dead Man Down- 1Fruitvale Station- 1Man of Steel- 1Much Ado About Nothing- 1Short Term 12- 1Star Trek into Darkness- 1Trance- 1The Way, Way Back- 1

thx for nominating Prisoners & Side effects :wub:

happy that not everyone forgot them :D

• Like 1