Gopher

2014 BOX OFFICE AWARDS: Nomination Period Now OVER, Thanks For Participating

Without rules, there is anarchy. Go watch TDK again. ;)

I got other things on my viewing list today. Got The World's End via Netflix.Plus I'm no Nolanite who watches TDKR every time HBO shows it. Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 3

Lea Sedoux is Supporting Actress. That's where most critics circles have her so far. 

Last year I lumped all the Christoph Waltz votes into Supporting because that's where the Academy ultimately awarded him... it's not the biggest deal if people are confused sometimes. 

• Like 1

I got other things on my viewing list today. Got The World's End via Netflix.Plus I'm no Nolanite who watches TDKR every time HBO shows it.

Yeah, it's really embarrassing to know that there are people out there in the world who actually watch TDKR every time it's on. I could never do that.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's really embarrassing to know that there are people out there in the world who actually watch TDKR every time it's on. I could never do that.

Or anyone who owns multiple copies of each movie. They seriously need help. I mean, I understand all 3 movies are either perfect or close to perfect and that Nolan's movies are blessings to this world in general, but comeon.
  • Like 5