kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

While Walter Mitty is a perfectly decent movie, my god was the product placement bad. A lot has been written about this already so I'll just say that "How's your Cinnabon?" and the jaw-droppingly clunky promotional smalltalk that follows is without a doubt one of the worst things I saw this year. 

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

While Walter Mitty is a perfectly decent movie, my god was the product placement bad. A lot has been written about this already so I'll just say that "How's your Cinnabon?" and the jaw-droppingly clunky promotional smalltalk that follows is without a doubt one of the worst things I saw this year. 

I have no idea why people hate product placement so much?  Do you think it's more realistic if people eat buns from Store X?

I'm not exactly against product placement but in Walter Mitty it was poorly executed.

Papa John's :rofl:

I actually wanted to try that. Unfortunately, we don't have that in Portugal :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Papa John's :rofl:

I actually wanted to try that. Unfortunately, we don't have that in Portugal :lol:

You are not missing anything. Its nothing special. :P

Oh, and I thought the product placement in Walter Mitty being really in your face made it realy funny to me. :lol: