kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Never heard Ghost Writer's but the only part of Tron's score I thought was great was Derezzed. Everything else was eh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr6Svll3RMk&list=PLCBC2172F9D0B215F&index=5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cunVFTd1_hw&list=PLCBC2172F9D0B215F

A couple of the best tracks are a bit spoilerish in the track title so they're not included.

Believe was awesome, it had alot of cool cameos!! But the best part was to hear Bieber speaking on the big screen. I think I scared some of the kids in the theater.

Just to make you happy: Believe was number 1 in Portugal on Christmas day.

• Like 1

Portugal has alot of Bieber fans??? I must check this place out!!!Thanks for the info!

Tickets were 15€ (and the usual average here is 5€). It was a special event at 15 theaters at 6 PM. They were giving special packages, that included the DVD of the first movie and a poster of the movie, all in a special package. I think popcorn were also free.

The movie started a limited run from December 26 until January 1 in those 15 theaters with 3 shows per day and 8€ tickets. Has been doing ok but decreasing from day to day.

Edited by CJohn

Tickets were 15€ (and the usual average here is 5€). It was a special event at 15 theaters at 6 PM. They were giving special packages, that included the DVD of the first movie and a poster of the movie, all in a special package. I think popcorn were also free.The movie started a limited run from December 26 until January 1 in those 15 theaters with 3 shows per day and 8€ tickets. Had been doing ok but decreasing from day to day.

Damn, do alot of movies have special deals like that in Portugal?