kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Is Frozen heading 315-330M DOM?

Higher. I would say 350 is nearly locked. Frozen will finish this weekend over 250. Tangled did 33 million more from a 10 million 5th weekend. Frozen's 5th weekend seems to be triple of Tangled's, so it could do another 33*3=100 million from this Sunday.

And who knows if this is able to hold better... IMHO, it can challenge DM2 (367 right now).

Edited by peludo
  • Like 1

''I crossed out my address just in-case Ecstacy tried to send me some fucking death threats or some shit''''Ofcourse I have a knife cos i'm Hispanic'' :lol: Classics.

Awaiting E's reaction. Ed, you're so dead.
  • Like 1

You know, I've been following movie box office, on and off, ever since a little movie about a ship sinking in 1998.  Haven't been too frequent on forums, but I got to say... what is up with Frozen?

Normally, during Christmas I'm just doing my thing with my family, so don't really give a damn about what the box office does or doesn't do.  But I checked today and gotta ask the regulars on here - is this normal?  Do family cartoon movies usually go up and down like this?  And for this film to, perhaps, eclipse the mighty Titanic in the 5th weekend gross?  I saw it twice, but now, I've sort of convinced my wife to go see it a third time just to help.  I want this to happen now.

Everyone in solidarity!  Go see Frozen, make this movie top 30M and win the weekend!!!

Edited by MasterDodsen

Woah woah. To be fair, I sent Tele a gift too.Sam, wtf I asked you and E to trade gifts and you both sent me the hell away lol

True true. But I was thinking for you too. My bf is the jealous type, I don't think he would take it well that a random Hispanic guy in NY sending me Christmas gift :ph34r: :PAll kidding aside, that's really cool of you and Tele. What did you get him?
  • Like 1

True true. But I was thinking for you too. My bf is the jealous type, I don't think he would take it well that a random Hispanic guy in NY sending me Christmas gift :ph34r: :PAll kidding aside, that's really cool of you and Tele. What did you get him?

He will show ya.
  • Like 1