kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

I would get you a new boyfriend from the exotic country of Sweden, Sam. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:That's very kind and odd... of you. Well, I'm happy with mine so no thanks. But I'll keep the offer in mind :ph34r:
  • Like 5

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:That's very kind and odd... of you. Well, I'm happy with mine so no thanks. But I'll keep the offer in mind :ph34r:

This bf of yours, doesn't like you getting gifts from others? We're not "complete strangers" here! -_-

This bf of yours, doesn't like you getting gifts from others? We're not "complete strangers" here! -_-

I was just kidding Ed. And about trading Christmas gifts, I honestly thought you was kidding too, lol. But no worries, there's always next year :)That is if you survive E's wrath till then.

Kinda crazy DOS might get 3 weekends at #1. If Paranormal Activity flops next weekend it could get 4.

If Paranormal Activity flops Frozen is getting number one next weekend, if it doesn't overtake the Hobbit this weekend it will next.    Heck, I still don't see the Hobbit getting 1 this weekend given that Frozen is already ahead.

• Like 1

Okay, I didn't video my unwrapping experience. But I did take some pics. Here we go:

1. The USPS shipping facility I had to go to when they didn't leave the package at my house (while claiming it was signed for and delivered):

Posted Image

The mystery package:

Posted Image

Now I'm starting to get worried. Is it a body part? (There was also a much smaller package, similarly wrapped in trendy serial-killer-brown.)

Posted Image

The grand Christmas note:

Posted Image

I unwrapped the small package and discovered this. :rofl:

Posted Image

Well played, Ed. Well played.

Then I opened the large package:

Posted Image

:o  :o  :o

• Like 12

Okay, I didn't video my unwrapping experience. But I did take some pics. Here we go:

1. The USPS shipping facility I had to go to when they didn't leave the package at my house (while claiming it was signed for and delivered):

Posted Image

The mystery package:

Posted Image

Now I'm starting to get worried. Is it a body part? (There was also a much smaller package, similarly wrapped in trendy serial-killer-brown.)

Posted Image

The grand Christmas note:

Posted Image

I unwrapped the small package and discovered this. :rofl:

Posted Image

Well played, Ed. Well played.

Then I opened the large package:

Posted Image

:o  :o  :o

HOLY CRAP!!!!

ED, I want to be your new best friend!! Where can I sign in?

• Like 4