kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Okay, I didn't video my unwrapping experience. But I did take some pics. Here we go:

1. The USPS shipping facility I had to go to when they didn't leave the package at my house (while claiming it was signed for and delivered):

Posted Image

The mystery package:

Posted Image

Now I'm starting to get worried. Is it a body part? (There was also a much smaller package, similarly wrapped in trendy serial-killer-brown.)

Posted Image

The grand Christmas note:

Posted Image

I unwrapped the small package and discovered this. :rofl:

Posted Image

Well played, Ed. Well played.

Then I opened the large package:

Posted Image

:o  :o  :o

Wow, very cool to do that ED. Where can I sign up for similar gifts? :lol:

btw, guys, I can bring this up in another 9 months or so, but is anyone interested in doing Secret Santa next year? Could be fun.

Box office Secret Santa. A bunch of movie related merchandise flying across the US on Christmas Day. Sounds fun  :)

• Like 3

No, Disney will make sequels like any studio, if the film is successful (remember all of those straight to video animated sequels, luckily those stopped years ago).

They've been cranking out Tinkerbell movies almost every year since 2008. Next year's (with Tom Hiddleston as Hook...huh) is supposed to be the last one. I wouldn't be surprised if Planes continues as a DTV franchise if Fire and Rescue underperforms. DisneyToon was set up specifically to handle existing franchises (just look at their filmography, there isn't a single original property in there), so I doubt they're gonna just stop doing sequels.

Edited by Bob Violence

Yesterday the family decided to do a horror movie marathon. We watched Insidious, The Conjuring, You're Next and ended with The Ring. Just as "The Ring" ended, my uncle got a call on his phone, I think almost everyone in the room had a mini heart attack when that happened.

• Like 10

where is my gift I thought we were friends both of us being nolan fans afterall :)

Cause you stop at just "fans". Gotta be a Nolanite or no cigar. Me and E are exceptions, right Ed?