CaptainJackSparrow

Transformers Age of Extinction: 1.05B (300 mil in China!!)

Critics aren't always representative of WOM. They generally are, but not always. Transformers is such an exception. TF has only 59% on RT but has an amazing WOM. TF3 also has good WOM. TF2 is a stinker, though.

• Like 1

Critics aren't always representative of WOM. They generally are, but not always. Transformers is such an exception. TF has only 59% on RT but has an amazing WOM. TF3 also has good WOM. TF2 is a stinker, though.

No surprise at all loads of people I know I say  to them before seeing a movie that this got bad reviews from critics and they go I don't care i'll make my own mind up! So critic score's means a lot less then people on this forum think it does.

• Like 1

No surprise at all loads of people I know I say  to them before seeing a movie that this got bad reviews from critics and they go I don't care i'll make my own mind up! So critic score's means a lot less then people on this forum think it does.

If it's a famous movie with a lot of fan base it doesn't but if you want to create a unkown movie it need to be good.

I'm so conflicted on what to predict for this. 

It's definitely getting a sizable drop in all developed markets...but the huge increase in China and Asian territories will offset it. Can anyone give me numbers at how much overall TF3 did in Europe + Japan?