lilmac

Most Overrated Movies of 2014

X-men: Days of Future Past

Boyhood (if this movie didn't feature the "real time film making" experience, I don't think too many people would be talking about it)

Gone Girl (good movie up to the end that didn't at all work for me)

Birdman

Do you just post a random gif at the end of every post, regardless of context or the actual content of the gif?

I actually try to match the gif to how I would move or react when I'm talking, so, no. However, the art of gif usage is still in the early stages. So, I'm gonna use the gif I want.

eGTK5qk.gif

• Like 3

I don't think it's that overrated though. I mean, it did miss out on the Oscars with only Godmund getting nominated.

tumblr_inline_nhfqwaGAX11t6vpn5.gif

By people on here it is overrated. People were mad it didn't get nominated for BP while I don't think it deserves it. Also, I think it is hilarious when people say Pike should win best Actress since she is at best 4th best in my opinion.

Godzilla gets its share of flak here and there, but nowhere near enough. It's at the 70s on Rotten Tomatoes, with people praising the direction and babbling about how "OMFG it brings wonder back to the movies!" just because it takes its time to reveal the title character. Some comparisons to Spielberg even. Good Lord. Talk about a dumb/boring combo.

I found both Theory of Everything and The Imitation Game a bore to sit through.

And yeah, Selma is the best out of the biopic bunch coming out this year.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1