lilmac

Most Underrated Movies of 2014

Brick Mansions -- Good fun.

Pompeii -- Good fun part II

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit -- Good fun part III

Transcendence -- Smart, interesting scifi that totally falls apart in the last 30 minutes. Still better than everyone thinks.

Brick Mansions -- Good fun.

Pompeii -- Good fun part II

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit -- Good fun part III

Transcendence -- Smart, interesting scifi that totally falls apart in the last 30 minutes. Still better than everyone thinks.

I would not have thought Brick Mansions would be on someone's list.  Hmmm...I'll have to check it out.  Same with Transcendence which I avoided like the plague because of what you guys were saying.

Godzilla of steel (it's totally as polarising on here)Need for Speed: a simple, great, fun time at the moviesMr Peabody and Sherman: Were it not for Lego, this would have gotten closer to the level of attention it deserved. Best Dreamworks film since the first Dragons.

• Like 3

As multiple people have already pointed out, Noah is definitely up there. It's certainly not Aronofsky's best work, but it succeeds with many of the chances it takes. There's really no better way to describe it than as I did to the buddies I went with: "$125 million art film."

• Like 2