LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

LOL It's not just Lawrence fans. Most fans react like this. That's just the way it is. I remember when Snowman and The Huntsman was being released Kristin Stewart's fans would swarm you if you said something negative about her.

I'm at fault too. I used to be a nolanite back in the day and would attack anyone on the IMDB message board who insulted him.

I've since then moved on. I'm still a nolan fan though, just not a nolanite.

I hated everything about American Hustle and fell asleep for 5 minutes. Each to their own.Amy Adams' accent has to get a razzie nom, surely? I hate that Americans think people in England sound like that. Haha.

... Pretty sure you missed the point there, lol

• Like 2

Well I'm a Jennifer Lawrence fan. Was a fan before she even did the THG. Since Winters Bone as a matter of fact.  She's just easy to like.

The first time I seen her or recognized her was First Class.  :ph34r:

Well I'm a Jennifer Lawrence fan. Was a fan before she even did the THG. Since Winters Bone as a matter of fact.  She's just easy to like.

At least your not a lasbian aka a Jennifer Lawrence fan who thinks she can do wrong.

Edited by Fancyarcher

lmao

Huh?

DDL was just an impersonation; he didn't have any scene where it was blatant Oscar-wanting, it was just all a blend together

Lawrence was pretty subtle, she had like two scenes where she was all "GIVE ME OSCAR" which small for Oscar contenders

Never saw Waltz but seeing how everyone though DiCaprio and SLJ was better, I figured his performance must've been subtle :P

I saw AH on Wednesday and my audience went crazy for Lawrence, especially during her last bedroom scene with Bale.

Because everyone knows her IMO. Shes a household name now and its like people just love whatever she does. Shes the It girl. I was impressed with her performance, but no one in my theater made noise. IDK, I just dont see it. I personally thought Sandra Bullock was better in Gravity too but thats just me I guess. Jlaw's performance felt standard and typical. If shes going to get a nom, it needs to be for CF, not AH. Edited by Jandrew

I'm a much bigger hunger games fan, but I also consider myself a lawsbian. I love JLaw and it was why I saw SLP and why I want to see AH. I'm just not as much of a lawsbian as others.

You probably wouldn't have known who Jennifer Lawrence was, if you hadn't watched the first Hunger Games :D.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

What impressed me about Jennifer in SLP was how she held her own in that house scene with Robert DeNiro and the other more experienced actors. For a young actress she was pretty damn good. I contrast to Katie Holmes in a scene with Christian Bale in BB I just saw recently. Jennifer just has something special.