grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

Okay I can' go through 16 pages, but can someone post the latest numbers in this page please. 

http://www.boxoffice.com/latest-news/2014-01-08-will-lone-survivor-be-2014s-first-box-office-hit

Lone Survivor: $11m/$28-30 weekend

Hercules: under $3m/under $10m

August: $2.5m/$7-8m

Her: less than $2m Fri

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

Celine used to be one of the most disliked Canadians in many polls.

First many people got sick of the titanic Song, then she went to Las Vegas and became hugely rich and then she had that ridiculous camel wedding...

However, she is very respected and liked in the country now. 

Leo's is the biggest 'movie star' IMO right now ... can't wait for anything he's in to come out ...

and Haha ... I was in high school when Titanic came out ... girls thought he was the best, so of course, he was a schmuck to all the guys ... that stuck for years ... even during the time of The Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond ... there was still some of that resentment from guys in general.

... but I think it became a situation where almost every movie he was in was fucking awesome and he just has so much star power on screen that he won over all those guys who now think he's cool shit.

Dude is turning 40 next year ... that seems insane.

• Like 1

Celine used to be one of the most disliked Canadians in many polls.

First many people got sick of the titanic Song, then she went to Las Vegas and became hugely rich and then she had that ridiculous camel wedding...

However, she is very respected and liked in the country now. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCy7a8GdLiY

• Like 1

Leo's is the biggest 'movie star' IMO right now ... can't wait for anything he's in to come out ...

and Haha ... I was in high school when Titanic came out ... girls thought he was the best, so of course, he was a schmuck to all the guys ... that stuck for years ... even during the time of The Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond ... there was still some of that resentment from guys in general.

... but I think it became a situation where almost every movie he was in was fucking awesome and he just has so much star power on screen that he won over all those guys who now think he's cool shit.

Dude is turning 40 next year ... that seems insane.

Inception and Departed pretty much forced guys to like him. 

• Like 2