grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

I feel like you're meant to feel sympathy for both. I mean, it seems like Sally Hawkins gets her happy ending, but her fiance still seems like an aggressive douche who seems just like her ex. 

btw WHY did her and the old ex get divorced, don't remember the reason if it was mentioned.

I dont know whether that was something that actually happened or something that Jasmine just came up with to make a point.

Yeah, I was wondering if the fact that Sally Hawkins was one of the ones who talked him round to going into business with Baldwin might have been more of a reason. Really, it might have been more Jasmine's fault.

Which weekend is the Super Bowl. Need to prepare for bad numbers then

Last weekend of January. When That Awkward Moment and Labor Day open.

Edited by CJohn

That Hercules PTA is actually quite respectable all things considered hahaha. PA: Marked Ones will top out at $36m and about $80-90m worldwide. Still worthwhile for the studio I guess. Probably in profit after budget AND marketing costs actually. Not many films do that nowadays.