grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

We have till the 20th, right? I have so many more movies to see before I can update that list and make it final.

I'm hoping Llewyn Davis can sneak on the internet before then. That's all I need to see atm.

I'd pay for a ticket when it comes round as well guys, i swear.

• Like 1

I'm hoping Llewyn Davis can sneak on the internet before then. That's all I need to see atm.

Since I refuse to watch anything downloaded over the internet (just my morals) I couldn't get to Davis since its playing an hour away and I don't have time to watch it I had to leave it off. 

Me too, but if we don't have them on the theaters before the oscars I always find Screeners.

I dunno. I actually liked-ish Hustle. SLP was just blurgh.... I want to barf. 

Can't disagree more. SLP was easily one of my fave movies from last year. :P

Go see Her. ILD is kinda mediocre/good. (Well it isn't bad, but it isn't great.) The concept is actually kinda offputting and I dunno. It was too long and felt kinda boring and detached.

Lol, I'm going to see both as a double feature either next week or the week after. :P Although I'll admit, Her has much more interest from me

can you guys put your discussion about blue jasmine in spoilers , i haven't seen it  , i doubt it will ever come to my theatre who still has madea xmas playing ughh and i cannot even find a screener pffff 

the golden globes are tonight , sag the 15 i think , sheesh 

• Like 1

Frozen is 50.34m away from DM2 after this 15m weekend.

Tangled in comparison had a 5m weekend and then added 25m/5 times more in rest of the run.

Frozen needs to add 3.3 times of 15m to catch DM2.

Should definitely do it now.

Great hold for SMB too. 2nd best drop(24%) in top 10 after Frozen(23%). On track to 85m+. Great year for Hanks and Disney.

DoS should cross 250m over 4-day MLK

CF just 9.3m away from PotC:DMC's 423m to be all time #10. 

Edited by a2knet