grim22

Weekend Estimates: LS - 38.5M | FZ - 15.1M | WoWS - 9M | Hercules - 8.6M | AH - 8.6M | Her - 5.4M

I am not going to participate in the Box Office Awards this year. Two reasons, being the shit that happened last year is very likely to repeat this year, and that American Hustle and Lone Survivor both open here after the deadline. And I want to see both in theaters.

Edited by CJohn

I am not going to participate in the Box Office Awards this year. Two reasons, being the shit that happened last year is very likely to repeat this year, and that American Hustle and Lone Survivor both open here after the deadline. And I want to see both in theaters.

What, that the best movie of the year wins a bunch of awards? 

People were upset because they wanted Cloud Atlas or Perks of Being a Wallflower to win all the awards which would've been just stupid. 

The Master winning was even more stupid. But it was obvious really. I should have seen that shit coming.

People were upset because they wanted Cloud Atlas or Perks of Being a Wallflower to win all the awards which would've been just stupid. 

Well, SLP did get second place...

I'm procrastinating on my ballot to the last minute, mostly because there's a very small chance I'll see Llewyn and Her next Sunday afternoon

What about these great ones?

Django

Silver LP

Life OP

All got fucked because of The Master. There was also Argo. SLP, Django, LoP and Argo were ignored because of The Shitter.

• Like 1

can you guys put your discussion about blue jasmine in spoilers , i haven't seen it  , i doubt it will ever come to my theatre who still has madea xmas playing ughh and i cannot even find a screener pffff 

the golden globes are tonight , sag the 15 i think , sheesh 

Well, SLP did get second place...

I'm procrastinating on my ballot to the last minute, mostly because there's a very small chance I'll see Llewyn and Her next Sunday afternoon

I would vote but they needed to extend the vote period until the Oscar Ceremony weekend. Lone Survivor only opens here on February 20 and American Hustle on January 23.

EDIT: All is Lost opens here on February 6 and I also want to see that one in theaters.

Edited by CJohn