Jay Beezy

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Andy Samberg, Andre Braugher (GG Winner)

Surprised this doesn't have a thread yet.Cast:Andy SambergAndre BraugherTerry CrewsJoe Lo TruglioMelissa FumeroStephanie BeatrizChelsea PerettiI wasn't expecting to love this show. But I do. Love the interactions between Samberg and Braugher. And Melissa Fumero might be my new favorite crush.Anyway, I'm surprised this isn't airing first after the Super Bowl considering the Golden Globe wins and the more male skewing audience.

I am a big fan of B99. Such a hilarious show! So happy it won best sitcom and that Andy won best actor!

The whole cast is so good that it is hard for me to pick a MVP of the show. However, if I had to, I would say Andy simply because he is the lead and he does get overshadowed by the rest of the cast.

• Like 1

I love this show but I wanted another comedy to win.

Still, happy for Michael Schur!

To be honest, I've been getting tired of the Big Bang and Modern Family hype. Plus, I haven't felt Parks to be as strong as it was in the past.

Hopefully the Globe wins boost Brooklyn's viewership and get it a second season.

I ditched watching Agents to watch this. I always used to watch Agents while TIVOing Brooklyn as the half hour show would take up less space. I decided to stop watching Agents after finding out what happened to Coulson. This is just irritating.

Edited by Jay Beezy