rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, and One Piece

I'll give you the rights but I'll say right now, I don't think it's possible to adapt any of those three to film.

I'll give you the rights but I'll say right now, I don't think it's possible to adapt any of those three to film.

People said the same thing with a lot of other movies too, and some of them were actually been successful. I'll try my best though, even if they don't succeed. Besides, taking risks is fun :D

My main goal with those though is to keep the tone and spirit of the source materials while making them into movie-like format.

Edited by Rorschach Le Pingu
  • Like 1

The newbies always seem to hoard properties. Trust me, I claimed a lot of stuff in Years 5-6, and half of it was never made.

I still claim stuff that never gets made, but it's good to look through my list when I'm out of ideas and see something I would like to adapt right now and know it would work well.

Can I please claim The Torch Keeper, The Martian and We Were Liars (all novels).

I'm also interested in League of Legends, but that has been claimed and I can't find the profile of the person who claimed it.