rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

8 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Gonna try to do a not-crappy version of Phantom of the Opera at some point. Is that allowed? 

I think Broadway musicals are allowed, especially with something like Phantom of the Opera where there's been tons of amateur and international productions.

42 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Gonna try to do a not-crappy version of Phantom of the Opera at some point. Is that allowed? 

I would think so. Unless there's been a recent film adaptation, I would say any musical is available.

That said, I would heavily recommend not to adapt certain musicals that even skilled production personnel would find challenging. Such as the one which used to be your avatar.

I'd make SPARK III a 2 hour rotation of Alex and Even reenacting the Bound 2 music video before I adapt Hamilton. 

Book for Mormon and Pippin too for that matter. Phantom is probably ambitious as it can get, and if it's on a level similar to Les Mis, I'll be happy 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

I'd make SPARK III a 2 hour rotation of Alex and Even reenacting the Bound 2 music video before I adapt Hamilton. 

Book for Mormon and Pippin too for that matter. Phantom is probably ambitious as it can get, and if it's on a level similar to Les Mis, I'll be happy 

Funny you should mention, I was thinking about adapting Pippin, but having been part of a school performance of it it's close to impossible.

2 hours ago, Hiccup23 said:

FYI I hold the rights to the Fifty Shades of Grey series. I also hold the rights to pretty much every Stephen King horror book. 

You'll need to specify each one, since you can't just put a blanket claim on a whole bibliography.

11 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

You'll need to specify each one, since you can't just put a blanket claim on a whole bibliography.

Fair enough

Eh I'll take: It, Cycle of the Werewolf, Christine, Carrie, and Salem's Lot. 

I also claim the rights to The River (TV Show) and I claim rights to Frankenstein, Animal Farm, and Dracula