rukaio101

CAYOM - New Franchise by rights thread

Wish I could've gotten the Zelda property for the NCU, but Mario is just as great :D

If you want, I'd be happy to trade it for the Fire Emblem series (while giving you full cameo permission if you ever manage to get your team-up movie off the ground).

• Like 1

I'll think about it.

Well, you have until I find a good release date for a Zelda film and/or until I get the motivation to write it up.

I'll take your offer, Rukaio.Mario and Zelda for Fire Emblem?

Deal.

How bout Monty Python? Although I guess that would be considered a community franchise.

Considering most of the members are pushing 70, I'd leave it alone.

Claiming Kokoro Connect and... If a manga/anime series has gotten an anime movie recently, can I adapt it, or? (If the answer is yes, I'll take Anohana)

Claiming Kokoro Connect and... If a manga/anime series has gotten an anime movie recently, can I adapt it, or? (If the answer is yes, I'll take Anohana)

As long as your film is live-action it'll probably be fine.

I can't offer much insight into the anime/manga franchise field

I can. Those films are usually just direct retreads of the anime series made with footage from the show and maybe 1/2 extra scenes/shots thrown in. It should be fine for him to do it if he makes it live action.

• Like 1

I guess I could loan Lord of the Flies out to alpha. Besides I think he'd make a better version of it anyway.

Yes he would. ;)

And technically Lord of the Flies is not a franchise, so the rights are nonexistent anyways.

Edited by Alpha

Yes he would. ;)^_^ I would hope so. The previous adaptions were decent but they FAILED to capture the meaning and tone of the book. And technically Lord of the Flies is not a franchise, so the rights are nonexistent anyways.

Yeah I sure fell into that trap.

I'm interested to see what Alpha or Rorschach does with Lord of the Flies. I did a Lord of the Flies and Macbeth cross Y3, so I'm interested in seeing what happens this time. 

• Like 1

I'm interested to see what Alpha or Rorschach does with Lord of the Flies. I did a Lord of the Flies and Macbeth cross Y3, so I'm interested in seeing what happens this time.

Well that sounds like a good after-school read for me. I think I'll let Alpha take a smack at it. I think he'd make the better version or he'll probabaly Wiki C&P it.

Well that sounds like a good after-school read for me.I think I'll let Alpha take a smack at it. I think he'd make the better version or he'll probabaly Wiki C&P it.

I never do Ctrl-Vs unless I don't care about a movie's Oscar chances.