ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

I refuse to believe Osage can be THAT bad. :lol:

There's a scene where Meryl runs into a field....FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

Trust me, it's as bad as you have heard.

• Like 2

At the theater for Ride Along. Met Chris Messina from Argo and Mindy Project in line for concessions. He has come with his kids for The Nut Job.

He's actually going to see that? What a....nut job.

Chris Messina is cool though. I remember seeing him in Julie and Julia and thinking he seemed like a swell guy for whatever reason

Lines for concessions are too damn long have spent 20 minutes so far and still have a line.

This MLK weekend is so amazing. It feels like Summer. This is the proof movies can be huge in January.

• Like 1

I might go see August again, just to see Meryl run into a field, while dramatic music plays

Just to see Meryl dance to that horrible country song.

Just to see Meryl and Julia say FUCK, as if they tried out for Wolf of Wall Street but didn't make the cut.

• Like 1

I might go see August again, just to see Meryl run into a field, while dramatic music plays

Just to see Meryl dance to that horrible country song.

Just to see Meryl and Julia say FUCK, as if they tried out for Wolf of Wall Street but didn't make the cut.

The scene where Julia says "Eat that fish bitch!" to Meryl sounds epic. The whole dinner scene is a future classic scene.

• Like 1

This MLK weekend is so amazing. It feels like Summer. This is the proof movies can be huge in January.

January and September are the only remaining months without a 200 million dollar film. The openings are definitely on the way up, but the legs aren't there, yet. I wonder which will pull it off first.

Second best dinner scene, next to Texas Chainsaw Massacre.  I actually compared the family in Sausage County to the Sawyer family from TCM.

• Like 1

Second best dinner scene, next to Texas Chainsaw Massacre.  I actually compared the family in Sausage County to the Sawyer family from TCM.

If only Leatherface had suddenly barged into the Osage house, grunting and screaming and waving that chainsaw around..... then we might've had a fun movie.
  • Like 3