Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

3 hours ago, John Marston said:

No title? Wtf

It's called "Publicity Gimmick". Not announcing the title got it more attention then announcing the title would have.

Granted, the Bond Frachise might be just about the only one with the prestige to pull that off.

3 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Retired from active service.....does this mean theoretically that MI-6 would have a new active 007 agent??

Bond was never the only agent with the double o rating.

The plot synoposis does not not rell us much; Bond fighting a villain with new high tech to meance the world was the basic plot of "Dr No" and has been pretty the much the standard go to plot. Luckily, it's one that allows for almost endless variations.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 7:41 PM, 35MM-18 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6919481/Fleabag-stars-latest-creation-MeToo-makeover-James-Bond.html

Apparently Phoebe Waller-Bridge (the activist droid from Solo) has been brought in for another round of rewrites.

I hear she's a talented writer, so I'll wait until more details emerge (or actually watch what she's written) before becoming judgemental.

And if it is true, and her writing is substantial, she could be the first woman to have writing credits on a Bond film since From Russia With Love.

She's the writer of english comedy series Fleabag and Crashing, and spy dramedy Killing Eve. She's great and definitely makes this movie much more interesting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Marston said:

This will increase from Spectre I feel. Being Craig’s swan song plus a 4 and a half year gap making people very hungry for a new Bond film. Think it can get back over a billion 

I agree. I'm already hyped for it!

11 hours ago, John Marston said:

This will increase from Spectre I feel. Being Craig’s swan song plus a 4 and a half year gap making people very hungry for a new Bond film. Think it can get back over a billion 

Fingers crossed it does.

Then after that, maybe a 4-year gap before Bond 26 introduces the world to his successor, who will disappoint everyone for not being Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill or Tom Hiddleston.

3 hours ago, RichWS said:

Can't even imagine how done Craig is with this shit.

Can't imagine a worse possible thing that what Daniel Craig is going through right now ...

Poor guy, being ask to play an iconic role for the 5th time in a movie for 20m$ ...

It gets better Daniel.

Be strong Mr Craig.

:(

Edited by The Futurist
  • Haha 1

Ana De Armas may be the best looking Bond girl in a while. Waiting till set photos. While Rami Malek May the liking of Javier Bardem, or Sean Connery bond villains. 

Spectre still disappoints me though. Yeah the opening was kinda cool. And the Bond girl being “funny” because she knows bond is gonna fuck her.... and the villain was lackluster. So hopefully this a 180 from that mess, and judging by the casting it actually looks to be good. 

Hopefully Daniel Craig gets better from his injury. He’s one of the few stars doing all these crazy stunts at 50+ right behind Tom Cruise(who is almost 60) with his Mission Impossible films.