Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

1 minute ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Don't know enough about Demange to tell if it's a good thing or not. Glad that WB may be getting it. They have a lot of talent there to takeover the franchise in the future. 

Check out '71 it's a great thriller. 

8 hours ago, antovolk said:

So, the Wonder Woman 2 announcement got me thinking.

WB previously staked out that date for an "Untitled Event Film", with an "Untitled DC Film" scheduled for November 1, 2019. Now, it wouldn't make sense for two DC films to be out around a month apart so they've evidently swapped the "event film" for November, and DC (i.e. Wondy 2) is now in December.And guess when this announcement came? The day after EON/MGM drop the B25 date.Have a feeling this is a hint that WB have the B25 rights....

I agree, I'm sure WW 2 would have done great in November but I think if they've got Bond then that'll be their November tentpole. 

22 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Check out '71 it's a great thriller. 

Watched it last night and yeah, I can see why this dude could be the frontrunner. The action was shot really well and it was really tense. Really good fit for Bond. 

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, MrGamer2558 said:

Don't know enough about Demange to tell if it's a good thing or not. Glad that WB may be getting it. They have a lot of talent there to takeover the franchise in the future. 

Warners..or whoever Eon makes the deal with....will not takeover the franchise. Any deal made will strictly be for releasing and maybe finiancing. Eon will keep control of the franchise and make all the major decisions. With James bond being a sure fire cash cow,Eon has the power to pretty much write it's own ticket.

6 hours ago, dudalb said:

Warners..or whoever Eon makes the deal with....will not takeover the franchise. Any deal made will strictly be for releasing and maybe finiancing. Eon will keep control of the franchise and make all the major decisions. With James bond being a sure fire cash cow,Eon has the power to pretty much write it's own ticket.

I know that, dumbass. I meant that WB has a good pool of directors EON can pull from in the future to direct the movies.

I hope Craig returns just to stick to all the people talking about Idris Elba or trying to usher him out of the franchise already.  Or the stupid online betting websites taking bets on who is playing the next Bond.

• Like 1

Daniel Craig officially confirmed he will return to the role of Agent 007 in the upcoming Bond 25 on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Tuesday. Craig had previously been attached to the project by reports from the New York Times and others, but never confirmed personally — until his appearance on Colbert's show.

"Yes," Craig told Colbert point-blank, when asked if he will return as the secret agent. "I always wanted to, I wanted a break," he said of returning to the character.

He also confirmed that it would be the last time he would tackle the iconic role, saying, "I just want to go out on a high note, and I can't wait."

3 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

All movies have terrible extras. I think Jurassic Park has BY far the worst extra of all time its incredible. I never point it out, but she ruins like 10 shots once you notice her. I choose not to see it anymore. 

And I assume it is just an extra asked to not create dust by really touching the ground and mess the shoot (and need time for the next take), not something many will have seen on the movie first watch in theater (almost no one).

• Like 1