Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

All I know is that EON must be cheap, because the fact that Malek is still "finalizing his deal" is pretty strange... 🧐

He'll be done shooting before his deal is signed, at this point...😁

I'm here all week, folks...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

I don't know i it's been theorized here yet, but anyone else think Rami Malek is playing Dr. Julius No? It makes sense why they would withhold the character name. It's likely Malek is playing the scientist mentioned in the description, and 'No' is hiding in plain sight, in the film's title.

(Doctor) "No, Time to Die"?

https://www.boxofficepro.com/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-dominates-social-media-with-trailer-announcement/

Quietly and with little fanfare No Time To Die took the runner-up position on all three services. Its numbers were not huge, but the fact that it is generating that level of interest six months from release without a trailer or major news only spells good things for its potential.

• Like 4

Some new tidbits from THR:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/how-lashana-lynch-ana-de-armas-are-helping-modernize-james-bond-1252345

Budget is $250m

"Lashana is one of the main characters in the film"

"[Paloma] is a character that is very irresponsible," says de Armas. "She's got this bubbliness of someone who is excited to be on a mission, but she plays with this ambiguity — you don't really know if she's like a really trained, prepared partner for Bond."

I'm guessing Moneypenny is getting shoved to the background to make way for these two new female agent characters.

20 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Some new tidbits from THR:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/how-lashana-lynch-ana-de-armas-are-helping-modernize-james-bond-1252345

Budget is $250m

"Lashana is one of the main characters in the film"

"[Paloma] is a character that is very irresponsible," says de Armas. "She's got this bubbliness of someone who is excited to be on a mission, but she plays with this ambiguity — you don't really know if she's like a really trained, prepared partner for Bond."

I'm guessing Moneypenny is getting shoved to the background to make way for these two new female agent characters.

Moneypenny was already shoved behind a desk in her first film (the retrograde Skyfall).

I see they're trotting out the modernizing Bond through "different" women claim again.

4 hours ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

God damn it, I was hoping this wouldn't have a Spectre-sized budget (if anyone's wondering, Spectre cost $245 million, though some sources claim it was nearly $300 million-so NOTD is probably the most expensive Bond film yet).

6 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Moneypenny was already shoved behind a desk in her first film (the retrograde Skyfall).

I see they're trotting out the modernizing Bond through "different" women claim again.

For most of the franchise history Moneypenny pretty much only showed up at M16 Headquarters in the first few minutes of the film. So it's just back to normal.