Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

22 minutes ago, AJG said:

MGM just smacked Respect with the shortest Theatrical window of the pandemic.

Has a window on this one been confirmed yet?

Likely at least 45 days, I don’t think we can really judge what MGM will do with Bond based on Respect’s short window considering Respect hardly set the BO on fire. NTTD is pretty likely to open above $50 million which is Universal’s cut off point for the 17 day window.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jason1230 said:

E90JoDCXsAY7uYH?format=png&name=900x900

Cool. Yeah figured they had to release another trailer. Would be pretty cool if it bumped up to October 1.....

Anyway, it still annoys me that they released that trailer last year when they thought for like 15 minutes they could release it on Thanksgiving of 2020, after Tenet opened to a pretty decent OW overseas. Just a complete waste of marketing. By the end of this new trailer, we're probably gonna have seen every big action moment and setpiece

3 hours ago, antovolk said:

as it didn't launch officially yet, just kinda 'leaked' on their YouTube. Link now private

I HATE when they do this. It kinda does kill the launch a bit.

Anyway fine trailers I guess. There's been something off with the editing and sound mix of all the trailers for this.

But that being said, I can't wait. I think it be great

18 minutes ago, Maggie said:

The constant delays have impacted interest in the movie. I feel this and Top Gun 2 are gonna be affected the most this fall

What are you basing that on?  What data or metric?  

I think you keep mistaking your personal feelings with what the market feels.  There is no reality in that, only conjecture.  

• Like 1