Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

The "best movie ever" reactions is not a thing anymore for quite some time, idk why some people still expect this kind of tweets every time a big movie is screened.

Not even Marvel movies have this type of generalized overreactions anymore.

Reviews should drop anytime now, i think the embargo is for everyone so probably US reviews will come out, not only UK.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

The "best movie ever" reactions is not a thing anymore for quite some time, idk why some people still expect this kind of tweets every time a big movie is screened.

Not even Marvel movies have this type of generalized overreactions anymore.

But they still have it. Both Shang Chi and Black Widow had them (Disney even put some of them in TV spots). Even Venom 2 had them (from "fan screening")

Edited by Firepower

4 minutes ago, Firepower said:

But they still have it. Both Shang Chi and Black Widow had them (Disney even put some of them in TV spots) Even Venom 2 had them (from "fan screening")

Some people still do it, of course (especially when it's coming from fan screenings since they're not critics). But overall this doesn't happen anymore, there's no reason to expect that, most critics now are more reasonable on their thoughts on Twitter.

Shang Chi have 93% and you can count just a few hyperbolic tweets, most of them are just very positive with very few complains exactly like the reviews.

And in BW case actually when reactions dropped there was a meltdown on the thread because people read the reactions as worrisome since pretty much all of them was positive but cautious (still finish at 80% or so).

Anyway i think this is a pointless discussion so i'm finishing my argument here, but in my pov these hyperbolic reactions coming from everyone ended in 2018.

• Disbelief 1