Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

16 hours ago, Noodlebug said:

I thought Daniel Craig had one more film in his contract.

Doesn't really matter.  They won't hold him to it if he doesn't want to be there...or if Broccoli herself thinks a change in direction is better, at this point.

3 hours ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder if EON and MGM gets a new distributor, whether they'll stick with the usual October/November schedule for Bond or opt for Summer? 

I imagine they'll stick with the holidays. The franchise has flourished there for 20 years now, no need to change it.

• Like 1

I doubt EON could afford Nolan and outside of Thunderball, no other production company has produced Bond with EON. Sam Mendes's production company weren't involved with Skyfall and Spectre.

If Nolan and Syncopy were to do Bond then it's a guarantee that Warner Bros will distribute the next Bond.

17 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Nolan to direct? Syncopy, his production company, has 'Bond 25' in development.

https://twitter.com/Bond25Film/status/859799064606593026

(I can take or leave the idea, since we've already had Skyfall, but it makes sense they'd want him.)

Finally, Wally Pfister is gonna get his second shot.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I doubt EON could afford Nolan and outside of Thunderball, no other production company has produced Bond with EON. Sam Mendes's production company weren't involved with Skyfall and Spectre.

If Nolan and Syncopy were to do Bond then it's a guarantee that Warner Bros will distribute the next Bond.

Nolan has said he wants to direct a Bond film

48 minutes ago, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

Idgaf who gets the rights and who directs, just give Nintendo the game rights back so I can a Virtual Console release of GoldenEye

I assume Goldeneye can't be rereleased because Rare developed it and they're owned by Microsoft.

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

I assume Goldeneye can't be rereleased because Rare developed it and they're owned by Microsoft.

I've heard that like Nintendo has the rights to the game itself, but needs Microsoft's permission to rerelease it. Might have been the other way around though