Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

5 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Will ”No Time To Die” join CR & Skyfall with the tradition of odd-numbered Craig-Bond films, where it’s considered among one of the Best Bond-films in general, rather than being just ok/decent even-numbered films like QoS & Spectre?

Hopefully. Production may have started out with some bumps, but since late June it seems to have gone smoothly (compared to production on Spectre and QoS, this one seems to have had plain sailing). 

The behind-the-scenes talent working on it also give me hope: Sandgren as DOP, Mark Tildesley as Production Designer, Cross and Graham editing, and of course Burns, Waller-Bridge and Fukunaga.

1 hour ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

That is one big stupid movie title and those were the times when sexism is rampant . We should be glad that  the society on the whole has progressed. 

Yeah, Kev.  Speaking of...Isn't it time you get a new identity?  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Ahh, good old trailers for trailers. 

Obviously us box office observers are used to trailer trailers, but apparently this format is new to the many British journalists I follow on twitter who can't seem to believe this is a thing. At least people are talking about it, I guess?