Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

2 hours ago, aladdino said:

im starting to sense that her role will be small tho :(i wanted her to be an eva green or at least have kurylenko sized role

I would put good odds on this. She had a three month gap in filming it seems. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/how-lashana-lynch-ana-de-armas-are-helping-modernize-james-bond-1252345

5 hours ago, aladdino said:

im starting to sense that her role will be small tho :(i wanted her to be an eva green or at least have kurylenko sized role

I’ll be so pissed if that’s the case. It’ll feel especially weird after she just knocked it out of the park in Knives Out.

Edited by Rorschach

7 hours ago, JB33 said:

So will Christoph Waltz's Blofeld be connected to this in any way or are they abandoning that thread?

Spoiler

Rumored to have shot some stuff/been seen on or near the set, encountered by people. 

Why the fuck would Ana's role be small? If anyone is slated for reduced screen time it's Seydoux. Her character was unpopular and the movie dropped like a bitch from Skyfall. Ana is a rising star, Seydoux is not. So I see no logic in cutting Ana's screen time.

Lashana looks great too. 

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

To be clear, I don't think it looks like a bad film, but they could have stood to cut down on introducing 3 plots here between Rami, Bond's reintegration to MI6, and whatever's going on with Madeline for a first impression. 

• Like 1