Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

3 hours ago, Rorschach said:

My certified #1 celebrity crush just became cemented 😍

No kidding huh. She's neck and neck with Florence Pugh for me. If there's ever a movie with both of them I'm not seeing it because I'll literally have a heart attack.

5 hours ago, Rorschach said:

My certified #1 celebrity crush just became cemented 😍

im starting to sense that her role will be small tho :(i wanted her to be an eva green or at least have kurylenko sized role

Edited by aladdino

I’ve been making my way through the movies the past couple of weeks on blu-ray. Each one with a viewing of the retrospective documentary - they all must have been done around 2000. 
Having an absolute blast. I try to watch them all every few years, but on my new OLED and sound system it’s Bond heaven. 

I’m halfway through now - finished For Your Eyes Only - and ranking them as I go along. Which brings me back to something I said a few weeks ago...have we ever had an official BOT Bond film ranking with countdown?