Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

FUCK YEAH! LET IT BE TRUE! DELAY BOND!

Wonder Woman 2 NEEDS to move to that Nov 8 slot ASAP before another studio takes it! One week closer to Thanksgiving is a better deal.

Star Wars is a gift that keeps on giving! First TLJ was delayed to December giving a dead June for WW to run free, now Solo has maybe pushed Bond back!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

FUCK YEAH! LET IT BE TRUE! DELAY BOND!

Wonder Woman 2 NEEDS to move to that Nov 8 slot ASAP before another studio takes it! One week closer to Thanksgiving is a better deal.

Star Wars is a gift that keeps on giving! First TLJ was delayed to December giving a dead June for WW to run free, now Solo has maybe pushed Bond back!

November 1st isn't a bad slot and they want some breathing room before X-Men film on 22nd November.

Christopher Nolan is a great director but I don't see him as a good fit for Bond in my opinion. I can't wait to see who will direct this new one, though, and I do hope that the film itself chooses to largely disconnect itself from the other Craig Bond films.

Personally glad he's not doing it so we get some of that sweet, original Nolan action. Been said many times before, but he's pretty much one of the only dudes who can make a non-franchise blockbuster these days. Someone else can do the franchise IP's, let Nolan do his own thing.

• Like 7

I went into the London Film museum the other day and they had a James Bond exhibition on, they had all the cars/vehicles from the franchise, it was awesome. And lots of props, as well as storyboards, scripts etc from the production. I hadn't quite appreciated how much effort goes into doing a lot of the stunts, compared to CGI fests of superhero movies. was very cool

• Like 1