Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

Saw the trailer before Star Wars. It was alright.

James Bond is one of those franchises where i will always buy a ticket, it just doesnt feel right to me to not see a new Bond movie in theaters. Also i will watch everything that has Lea Seydoux in it because Lea Seydoux.

• Like 1

Sounds like they may have learned their lesson from Goldeneye

Dan Arnold's IMDb page still doesn't show any upcoming projects, so hopefully he'll be brought back.

On the other hand, apparently Lorne Balfe just started following Cary Fukunaga on Instagram.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 35MM-18 said:

Sounds like they may have learned their lesson from Goldeneye

Dan Arnold's IMDb page still doesn't show any upcoming projects, so hopefully he'll be brought back.

On the other hand, apparently Lorne Balfe just started following Cary Fukunaga on Instagram.

Oh crap. Please not Lorne Balfe

If it’s not Dan Romer, I’d be very happy with Lorne Balfe, his Fallout score was fantastic. Although personally I’d prefer Thomas Newman to come back to finish off the Daniel Craig era, I loved his Skyfall and Spectre scores.

But yeah, it does beg the question what they were expecting from Dan Romer, you only have to listen to some of his other scores to see it wouldn’t be a typical Bond score, and I can’t believe they took him on in the first place without knowing that...

Edited by SnokesLegs

Just now, SnokesLegs said:

If it’s not Dan Romer, I’d be very happy with Lorne Balfe, his Fallout score was fantastic. Although personally I’d prefer Thomas Newman to come back to finish off the Daniel Craig era, I loved his Skyfall and Spectre scores.

Fallout score was either just background noise or recycled tracks from The Dark Knight Rises 

• ...wtf 1

15 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Fallout score was either just background noise or recycled tracks from The Dark Knight Rises 

I’ll admit it sounded TDKR-ish in places, but I definitely wouldn’t say recycled. “Stairs & Rooftops” is a fantastic piece of music. As for calling it background noise...you just described what a score is. Background noise to accentuate the images on screen, not every part of a score needs to be a catchy tune, sometimes just setting the atmosphere is all that’s necessary.

Edited by SnokesLegs

3 minutes ago, John Marston said:

I... Actually agree. I love the movie, but the score is hardly a standout and one scene in particular is pretty much lifted from TDK (the visuals themselves are similar, with the location and overall action, but the music is pretty much an exact copy, thus further distracting me whenever I watch the movie). 

On 12/4/2019 at 2:05 PM, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Well, since this is the final Bond-film for Daniel Craig...does anyone think NTTD will end with a huge bang both quality-wise and box office-wise?

Nothing.can outdo Roger Moore's swan song in A VIEW TO A KILL. Epic.romance with the charismatic Tanya Roberts, a swashbuckling 70 year old Bond bedding Grace Jones...

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Wonder Midget said:

Nothing.can outdo Roger Moore's swan song in A VIEW TO A KILL. Epic.romance with the charismatic Tanya Roberts, a swashbuckling 70 year old Bond bedding Grace Jones...

Took me a while to realise this was sarcasm.

10 hours ago, 35MM-18 said:

Took me a while to realise this was sarcasm.

Even Moore said later he went went one film too far with AVTAK. When he met Tanya Roberts 's mom and realized he was closer in age to her then his costar, he knew it was way past time he turned in his licence to kill.

Easily the worst Bond Film and for a lot of reasons besides Moore being too old for the role. Evne something that seemed sure fire can't miss ...Christopher  Walken as a Bond VIllian...fell flat in the film.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 3

Disney is apparently finally opening the infamous for the endless delays "New Mutants" the week before "No Time To Die" opens;IMHO just another sign Disney is dumping NM. BOnd is going to slaughter it at the box office,and Disney damn well knows that.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1