CJohn

SCREEN ACTORS GUILD AWARDS | AMERICAN HUSTLE Wins Best Cast!

Cooper's kind of a male Anne Hathaway when it comes to this stuff isn't he?

You caught that too...I dislike them both especially during awards seasons, they got the same annoying demeanor coming across as try-hards that crave the (supporting role) Oscar like some desperate need of personal validation they've been after since third grade school.

:rofl:JLaw is being a huge bitch. I guess you can't blame her when the majority of questions are about her clothes.I think she could be a little more grateful with the press though tbh. She's been acting like a brat in a lot of interviews lately.

:rofl:JLaw is being a huge bitch. I guess you can't blame her when the majority of questions are about her clothes.I think she could be a little more grateful with the press though tbh. She's been acting like a brat in a lot of interviews lately.

Let's be honest here. What else is there to ask a young actress about? There's plastic surgery and couture. Haven't watched the video though, so I dunno how bad the questions were. 

And was Jen wearing Dior Couture? Cus i don't remember seeing this at the show. 

Edited by riczhang

Let's be honest here. What else is there to ask a young actress about? There's plastic surgery and couture. Haven't watched the video though, so I dunno how bad the questions were. 

And was Jen wearing Dior Couture? Cus i don't remember seeing this at the show. 

Yes she is wearing Dior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=665KJvj5grQ

Here is the full interview.

And here is the uncensored part of Jennifer.

Even Pena is not grateful with the questions.  So shes not alone dealing with stupid reporters.

And Bradley took off the stage ditching Jennifer to deal with the reporters and she was pissed.  He knew what was going to happen.

Edited by Klingo

Even Pena is not grateful with the questions. So shes not alone dealing with stupid reporters.And Bradley took off the stage ditching Jennifer to deal with the reporters and she was pissed. He knew what was going to happen.

Is that what happened? Loll.