Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

Definitely.I'd say the range currently is 450-500M OS. It will get another 40M+ gain from Japan only.

Tintin made $33.8M last week and $69.1M the week before. This means a harsh 51% drop even though it opened in some new markets this weekend. This also means that from current markets it will struggle to reach $200M unless it starts to hold better from now on. I don't see how it could make $250-$300M from the remaining markets to make your prediction work. I'd love to be wrong though, and to be honest I have no clue how this will do in Japan, China, Korea, Australia and South America.

Yeah, its a bit surprising.I think this has a decent shot at $200m OS.

Yes, but likely will end up close to 190 million. Will Relativity make any money from overseas territories? They sold off the rights to Lionsgate, Universal and a few local distributors in pretty much all countries overseas. Edited by hollybolly