grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

You could have just edited my post rather than deleted it :(

I'll say it again though - 

Not really, think Ex Machina and Bladerunner

From what I know of it, it sounds nothing at all like Ex Machina or Blade Runner.

How am I objectifying her? I'm saying - betting on it - that you absolutely will not be turned on by her if you watch the movie. It's a sexual film (in the topics with which it deals) but it's not an arousing film.

Ha I'm just joking around, I don't think you're doing anything like that. I'm just...failing...at being funny. Apparently.

Can you make me the same offer? I cheated and looked it up on Youtube first, so I am disclosing that fact before you make me the offer.

Maybe you should watch it in the context of the film first :P

Can you make me the same offer? I cheated and looked it up on Youtube first, so I am disclosing that fact before you make me the offer.

tree - were home...owes lots of money...

Many tired wrists.

Do you see what you've done tree?!?

I don't understand what you're saying, like, at all.

I was talking about your post. You know, your statement that she's unattractive cuz she wasn't rail thin when she made that movie

Don't know what there was to misunderstand

I was talking about your post. You know, your statement that she's unattractive cuz she wasn't rail thin when she made that movie

That's a strange message to take from my post. I was talking about her character and the tone of the film.  :lol:

In all fairness, I think tree is saying more about the tone and style and presentation of that nudity, than any commentary on her body.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Still would.

That's a strange message to take from my post. I was talking about her character and the tone of the film.  :lol:

It's 100% what shay was talking about, I promise you  :lol:

If you meant something else shay probably wasn't the person to have piggy-backed off

It's 100% what shay was talking about, I promise you :lol:

If you meant something else shay probably wasn't the person to have piggy-backed off

I consider it unfair, downright unreasonable...to ever infer anything...

Off what Shay was saying.

Like...ever. Unless you're talking about Shay.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

I consider it unfair, downright unreasonable...to ever infer anything...

Off what Shay was saying.

Like...ever. Unless you're talking about Shay.

Well, sorry. You see shay post, you've read his rants on the subject before, you see someone agree with him...

Inferences happen :rofl:

Edited by Chewy

It's 100% what shay was talking about, I promise you  :lol:

I'm not really familiar with him, sorry :P I thought he was referring to the same thing as me.

• Like 1